Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blog Revival 2010

Friends of my poor neglected blog. I know they say there are many blogs out there that have just gone dry and mine is one of them. As the New Year is in full swing now, and I have gotten through the end of 2009- my birthday, the holidays on either side of it, and New Year's, surely I can do better this year, and also probably actually put some genealogy tips on this blog, hence it's name.

I began the year with my annual trip to Sapelo Island in January with the Coastal Study Group, our 22nd visit I think it was this year. I am now having repairs done to my garage due to the Sept 2009 rains in Atlanta area, flood damage when I don't live near water- figure that one out.

There were several things from 2009 that I intended to comment on, and one was the anniversary in August of Hurricane Camille on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in which I participated as a member of the U. S. Air Force stationed there. But alas, I just never got around to my comments.

Hope to better in this new year. My Facebook page is equally neglected. KEN

No comments:

Post a Comment